Heart to Heart Forum

We welcome you to our blog page for all merchants and visitors to the Victorian Heart Shoppe.
You may comment below each post.
View our Featured Site (image below) at:
www.victorianheartshoppe.com/featured.html
View our 2007 Press Release and media at:
www.victorianheartshoppe.com/pressrelease.html

Featured Site

Featured Site
Click on image to view feature site!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

End of Year Contest Prep

Good Morning All, We got home yesterday from our visit with family in Texas. Long drive from Houston to Albuquerque : ) It was hot and humid but being originally from Minnesota, I am familiar with that kind of weather!

For our own Victorian Laurels website, business has really picked up in July. I'm hoping this is a pattern and has affected all of your businesses as well. August 1st we will return to our summer contest page for the duration of the current drawing. We will be putting up a new Contest page on or around September 1st. I will be out of town with my mom in Minnesota, so everything will be prepared before I leave.

Those of you who want to participate in our year-end contest can notify me now! The contest prize will again be a $100 value of which $10 is taken from each participating merchant's entry fee. I will be building this page in the next three weeks, so there will be plenty of time to get your information and image to me : ) Just respond to this e-mail with a "count me in" message and I will confirm your spot.

Thanks,
Vic

No comments: